SOLTI is a non-profit organization dedicated to clinical research in breast cancer. Established in 1995, the clinical trials performed by SOLTI are designed to answer questions of major scientific interest and clinical relevance about the different tumor subtypes of breast cancer and its responses to new treatments, as well as to convey proposals for new molecules.
Currently SOLTI has:
- A broad network of leading hospital centers in the four countries where the group has members: Spain, Portugal, France and Italy.
- A group of more than 300 nationally and internationally acknowledged researchers.
- More than 45 highly qualified professionals for the local and global management of clinical operations involved in clinical trials management.
More than 300 researches united with the same goal
As a non-profit organization, SOLTI has the following representative bodies:
- The General Members Assembly
The General Members Assembly, consisting of more than 300 oncologists and other health professionals involved in the development of clinical trials that are associated to the group.
- The Governing Board
The Governing Board, upon which rests the organization government. The current SOLTI Governing Board consists of:
- Honorary Member of the Governing Board
Dra. Ana Casas - Fundación Actitud Frente al Cáncer
- SOLTI statutes