How to become a SOLTI member
Thank you for your interest in SOLTI. We are an academic research group with more than 200 members in 60 centers located in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy. We will be pleased if you become one of them.
As a result of being a SOLTI member, you can access cutting-edge clinical trials in breast cancer, mainly developed by Oncologists, and in collaboration with the most prestigious cancer research groups in the world.
No membership fee is required.
WHO CAN APPLY?
SOLTI members are, preferably, Healthcare Professionals whose work is strictly related to the management of breast cancer.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill in the form below and attach the requested documents listed below. Please be aware that we only accept PDF or JPG format.
- Confidential disclosure agreement signed and dated. Available here.
- Curriculum Vitae, signed and dated
- A Bachelor’s degree title copy
- A PhD degree title copy
Member candidates will be contacted in 15 working days after your application is received.
As part of the process, we will send you an email scheduling:
- The date on which your application will be evaluated, if you are currently working at a SOLTI center. (See the list of SOLTI centers here).
- In case your center does not belong to our network, a provisional date on which one our staff members will be visit your center and will have an interview with you.
We will look forward to hearing from you. Should you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com.