Additional and detailed information on Data Protection
The data controller of your personal data is SOLTI:
C/ Balmes 89, 1er piso, Módulo 2, 08008, Barcelona
The Data Protection Officer is Alaro Avant, S.L.:
Alaro Avant, S.L.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Manage and maintain the professional relationships that unite us with you.
How long will we storage your data?
Your data will be kept until the statute of limitations expires, being kept only to attend to possible claims.
What is the lawful base for the processing of your data?
Legitimate interest (necessary treatment to maintain relations of any kind with you).
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Entities and public authorities necessary to carry out this management. No international data transfers will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether SOLTI is processing personal data concerning them, or not.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the restriction of processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subjects may withdraw the consent given or even object the processing of their data. SOLTI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects may request the portability of their data, in which case it will be sent to the data subject or, if indicated, to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
How can you exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, data portability, and the restriction of processing, withdrawal of consent or objection to its processing?
- Data subjects can exercise these rights by contacting SOLTI through the postal or electronic address indicated in the first section (data controller).
- We may request documentation proving your identity if necessary
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process has been provided to us by you or by the company you work for.
- The categories of data that are processed are exclusively those necessary to maintain the professional relationship and issue the invoice: Identification and contact data (including professional contact data).